CBC Law provides a full range of legal advice to pharmaceutical, medical device, consumer health, cosmetics and biotechnology companies, hospitals, and industry investors at every stage of the product lifecycle in Turkey.
We also work with health insurers, medical device manufacturers, remote treatment platforms, and wholesale and retail medicine providers.
In addition to regulatory, compliance, and corporate advice, our life sciences, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical device clients benefit from our wide range of litigation experience including:
- Intellectual property (including IP strategies and the full spectrum of patent law)
- Licensing and collaboration transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Product liability
- Risk advisory
- Supply and distribution agreements
- Toll manufacturing and co-marketing agreements
- Regulations & investigations
- Research and development
Our experience extends to export and import regulations, quotas for raw materials, marketing authorizations, marketing limitations, packaging issues, governmental healthcare programs, procurement advice, compliance, sanctions, anti-bribery and anti-corruption advice.